Skip to content

Past Work - Column Repairs

Here's a link to the page on me making the 8-ft-high ceramic column in our garden, probably around the year 2009-2010:

The top looked like this:

Top of ceramic column

In March 2022 I discovered this:

Damage to ceramic column

I suspect that the top got hooked off by the hose used by the window cleaner. 

Details of damage to ceramic column

I glued it back together with Araldite epoxy glue, filling in a few cracks to Milliput epoxy putty.

Repaits to ceramic column

I decided to leave the tape on, to reflect the "injury" he sustained.  It's only masking tape so it will wear off in time.

‹‹ Back